Sentences for practising. Writers, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use practising in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for practising.
- Adepts in it can cut their friends to any shape they like by practising it with the requisite skill. (10)
- But he has not been foremost in practising the uses of silver keys. (10)
- But, as an art, it should be known to those who are for practising an art so beneficent, that circumstances must lend their aid. (10)
- Instead, a tall and fat-cheeked gentleman with a neat moustache, called Mabbey, was practising the spot-stroke. (8)
- May had been practising some weeks. (10)
- My father kept lifting his knees on the spot as if practising a walk. (10)
- These ladies may be the highest kind of highhotes practising a praiseworthy economy. (9)
- Thus would he be acting as his own chirurgeon, gaily practising phlebotomy on his person to cure him of his fever. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for practising. Perhaps also see a sentence for pacified and ways to use promptly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use practising in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.