Praises sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use praises in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for praises.
- For he was well enough aware that the old days when Browny imagined him a hero, in drinking his praises of a brighter, were drowned. (10)
- He praises me and knows nothing of how false I have been to you. (10)
- He despised people who were lavish with their praises. (8)
- Lady Arpington praises the thoughtful mother. (10)
- Of course, the first to come home had the cream of the praises. (10)
- She says that he has taken to priestly counsel, and, like a woman, she praises him for that. (10)
- She, the sister I pine to see, to show her worthy of my praises. (10)
- Sir Austin did not discompose her by uttering his praises. (10)
- The constantly recurring praises of the same person affect us always differently as we go on in life. (6)
- The notary Anselmus Winckler was also loud in his praises of both of them. (5)
- They parted with reciprocal praises and obeisances, which included even the detectives. (9)
- Vernon, however, not seeing this novelty, continued, to her excessive discomfort, to baste her old abandoned image with his praises. (10)
- Westangle took her praises as passively, if not as modestly, as Verrian received his. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for praises. Perhaps also see a sentence for publicly and ways to use prophets in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use praises in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.