A sentence for the word praising. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use praising in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for praising.
- At the close, he congratulated the united couple, praising them each for the wisdom of their choice. (10)
- But the man made me so uncomfortable, touching my shoulders, and I could not bear his hands, even when he was praising me. (10)
- I have a pang in praising it, for I remember that my praise cannot please him any more. (9)
- I myself, poor hand as I am, have made a man act Solomon by constantly praising his wisdom. (10)
- Praising him equably, she listened to praise of him with animation. (10)
- Then Lady Blandish said her good-night, praising Lucy, and promising to pray for their mutual happiness. (10)
- They began praising him, too, like meek creatures. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for praising. Perhaps also see a sentence for prints and ways to use pry in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use praising in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.