Sentences with precipitated in them. Students, people who enjoy word games, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use precipitated in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for precipitated.
- All is yet in solution; nothing has been precipitated in word or fact. (9)
- He was handsome; so correctly handsome, that a slight unfriendly touch precipitated him into caricature. (10)
- He was on the footing where men are precipitated by what is within them to blunder. (10)
- She tried to resist the weight of it, and her sheer inability precipitated her into a sense of pitiful dependence. (10)
- That ever-explosive name precipitated Beauchamp to the front rank of the defence. (10)
- The unhappy fellow was precipitated by the devil of his false position. (10)
- We are precipitated both by the aim and the tedium of the lengthened voyage to insist that they be seen. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for precipitated. Perhaps also see a sentence for popularly and ways to use prose in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use precipitated in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.