Precision sentence. English majors, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use precision in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for precision.
- A little more precision, please. (8)
- A man, who, preserving all the precision of a type, yet had in him a streak of something that was not typical. (8)
- At the front are precision, formality, fixity, and silence. (1)
- He had the precision of speech, the bearing of a man of thirty. (10)
- He walked elastically, yet with trim precision, as if he had a pleasant taste in furniture and churches, and held the Spectator in his hand. (8)
- It was the carving of a maitre chef, according to Skepsey: right-left-and point, with supreme precision: they fell, accurately sliced from the joint. (10)
- The fellow destroyed everything that came within reach with utter precision, and this was perhaps fortunate, for Foxleigh had neither title, coverts, position, nor cloth! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for precision. Perhaps also see a sentence for parish and ways to use protruded in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use precision in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.