How do you use preferable in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use preferable in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for preferable.
- Death would be preferable. (10)
- Esslemont was the preferable residence. (10)
- He was feeling hurt, but considered it preferable to feel challenged. (10)
- Indeed, when the time draws on, I shall decidedly recommend their bringing the barouche-landau; it will be so very much preferable. (4)
- It would involve a day or two further; disagreeable to you, no doubt: preferable to the present mode of escape, as I think. (10)
- Not the Salvatore high raptures nor the nights of social applause could appear preferable: she strained her shattered wits to try them. (10)
- Now or never; death itself were preferable to this continued suspense. (6)
- Or take a turn at the other side toward Orta, and look out for another invasion, by no means so picturesque, but preferable. (10)
- She could almost think anything would have been preferable to this. (4)
- Was it preferable to be a loutish philosopher? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for preferable. Perhaps also see a sentence for pits and ways to use progress in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use preferable in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.