A sentence for the word prejudices. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use prejudices in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for prejudices.
- But her vehement fighting against facts; her obstinate aristocratic prejudices, which he shared; her stinger of a tongue: these in ebullition formed a discomforting prospect. (10)
- But the misfortune of speaking with bitterness is a most natural consequence of the prejudices I had been encouraging. (4)
- Corey reported to her daughters, very much shaken in her own prejudices by the fact. (9)
- Her prejudices, I trust, are not so strong as they were. (4)
- It had pleased her at times to scorn our prejudices and feel the tremendous weight she brought on herself by the indulgence. (10)
- Vanities, passions, prejudices beneath the surface, gave her full employment. (10)
- What can I do to brighten and equip my mind and divest it of all those prejudices in which it may unconsciously have become steeped? (8)
- You do keep your prejudices out of your phiz. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for prejudices. Perhaps also see a sentence for prettiest and ways to use prospects in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use prejudices in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.