Sentences with prescribed. University students, spelling bee organizers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use prescribed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for prescribed.
- A warm climate may be prescribed for her. (4)
- Any one at a glance would have prescribed water-cresses to him: water-cresses exclusively to eat for a fortnight. (10)
- But he prescribed too hard a task. (10)
- But the doctor prescribed it, and at sea we must be sailors. (10)
- Change of air was prescribed to each for both. (10)
- Happily our civilization has not prescribed the veil to them. (10)
- He wore the prescribed conventional air, subject in half a minute to a rapid blinking of the eyelids. (10)
- I met Doctor Corney coming along, and he prescribed hot brandy and water for a wet skin, especially for sitting in it. (10)
- It proved, when he came, to be hunger, and he prescribed tea and toast and a small bit of steak. (9)
- She should sway him as she pleased, be respected after her prescribed manner. (10)
- Waddy found me pale by the fireside, and prescribed iron. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for prescribed. Perhaps also see a sentence for plunging and ways to use produce in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use prescribed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.