Sentence with word presided. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use presided in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for presided.
- A mercantile community guided by Political Economy from the ledger to the banquet presided over by its Dagon Capital, finds that difficult. (10)
- Ascetic, crucified, with a little smile clinging to the lips and deep-set eyes, he presided, above the bluefish flames of a log fire. (8)
- At the luncheon table Aminta usually presided. (10)
- Goren presided: and he was an enviable man. (10)
- March presided at such things as carriage exercise, concerts, and shopping. (9)
- Rosy-gilled, with fat close-clipped grey whiskers and inscrutably pursed lips, it presided high up in the easterly air like an emblem of the feudal system. (8)
- They turned away down into a little lane where an old, white, timbered cottage presided ghostly at the corner. (8)
- What cruel demon had presided over that marring of her life! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for presided. Perhaps also see a sentence for pretend and ways to use professedly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use presided in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.