Sentences with presiding. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use presiding in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for presiding.
- Even the Caesar-like pale face up there, presiding, seemed in its ironic serenity responding to that current. (8)
- Norris, who was presiding there. (4)
- She felt bound to look happy to gratify an excellent lady presiding over the duller half of a table of eighteen. (10)
- She was the presiding divinity. (10)
- The song of a gramophone, too, was breaking forth into the air, as it were the presiding voice of a high and cosmopolitan mind. (8)
- These she offered up, and the spirit presiding in her appears to have accepted them as proper substitutes for her conscience. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for presiding. Perhaps also see a sentence for poised and ways to use praises in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use presiding in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.