Sentences with pretends. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use pretends in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pretends.
- Every body pretends to feel and tries to describe with the taste and elegance of him who first defined what picturesque beauty was. (4)
- If any one pretends to guess how, I have names to suit that person. (10)
- No man has a firm foothold who pretends to it. (10)
- Plenty of common-sense is in the world to thrust her back when she pretends to empire. (10)
- She pretends to have opinions upon politics now. (10)
- So much pretends to be historic, in opposition to the poetic version. (10)
- Whatsoever ministers to Comfort, seems to belong to it, pretends to support it, they yield their passive worship to. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pretends. Perhaps also see a sentence for poised and ways to use praises in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pretends in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.