Priestly sentence. College students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use priestly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for priestly.
- Clad in his priestly robes, he was laid out in state in the church. (2)
- Frate Timoteo has a fine Italian priestly pose. (10)
- Priestly arrogance and unctuousness, and trickeries and casuistries, cannot be painted without our discovering a likeness in the long Italian gallery. (10)
- She says that he has taken to priestly counsel, and, like a woman, she praises him for that. (10)
- The narrow face, clean-shaven now, with its deep-set eyes and compressed lips, looked more priestly than ever, in spite of this brown garb. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for priestly. Perhaps also see a sentence for panting and ways to use preached in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use priestly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.