A sentence using the word priests. Students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use priests in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for priests.
- For at one period the priests did cherish and protect the weak from animal man. (10)
- Give me a priests lap when I need it. (10)
- High priests of every religion have successively denounced her as the chief enemy. (10)
- His disfavour had caused a stoppage of supplies, causing vociferous abomination of their successful rivals, the Romish priests. (10)
- I plunged into intrigues with princes, and priests, and republicans. (10)
- It seems in her blood to think that all priests are hypocrites. (10)
- Lydiard might say we are compelling the priests to fight, and that they are compact foemen, not always passive. (10)
- Priests are worthy men; a great resource! (10)
- So do the priests, and so do all who will not exert themselves to chastise. (10)
- They swindle us, and pay their priests for absolution with our money. (10)
- Two priests sat in the chancel, reading and waiting penitents; and out in the nave, one very old woman was engaged in her devotions. (2)
- You, and my people, and your priests, and your law-makers, are shadows, brain-vapours. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for priests. Perhaps also see a sentence for pronunciation and ways to use preparation in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use priests in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.