A sentence using the word privileged. College students, professors, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use privileged in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for privileged.
- Alone, the little stream down in the bottom raised its voice, privileged when day voices were hushed. (8)
- But if he had only waited before playing the privileged lover! (10)
- Few members of the privileged Band dare even imagine the thing. (10)
- For me, less privileged than my fellows, I have never seen the future. (10)
- He looked up at the strip of sky privileged to hang just there. (8)
- He sat upright, levelling his privileged stare at Duchess Susan until she blushed. (10)
- Her new clothes, which he had not been privileged to see before, while giving him a sense of Sunday, deepened his moral doubts. (8)
- No reference, ladies, to the great speech we have been privileged to hear; we have expressed our appreciation and he could hardly bear it. (10)
- Not extremely reticent by nature, privileged by station, and made intimate with him by his covert looks, she stood up to him. (10)
- These are conditions which, considering everything, I had no hesitation in complying with, as far as I thought myself privileged, for you. (4)
- They are privileged to believe, they are born with the faith. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for privileged. Perhaps also see a sentence for prolong and ways to use protestants in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use privileged in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.