A sentence using the word privileges. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use privileges in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for privileges.
- Beppo kissed her fingers as they tugged unreluctantly in his clutch, and knew by a little pause that the case was hopeful for higher privileges. (10)
- But supposing that she had greater privileges than were hers now? (10)
- Come; I will assume privileges. (10)
- Handsome or not, he enjoyed the privileges of masculine beauty. (10)
- Has the reader no duties corresponding to his privileges? (1)
- He complains of the exclusiveness of the port of Oporto, and would have strict alliance between Portugal and England, with mutual privileges. (10)
- He forbore entreaties for privileges, and won her gratitude. (10)
- It is one of the privileges of youth to be cynical, whether or no. (9)
- My father made another stand against the usurper of his privileges; he refused to go out. (10)
- Of these enviable privileges she boasted with some happy pride. (10)
- She assumed the privileges of her four-and-twenty years and her rank. (10)
- The murmurs concerning the sour privileges to be granted by a Lazzeruola were inaudible. (10)
- We do not kiss his toe, certainly, but we have privileges equally enviable. (10)
- We stood against them; were halfhearted, and were beaten; and then we petted them, and bit by bit our privileges were torn away. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for privileges. Perhaps also see a sentence for profiles and ways to use propped in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use privileges in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.