Sentences with proceeds in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use proceeds in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for proceeds.
- An inspector of sea worthy ships proceeds in like manner. (10)
- He proceeds at his own risk. (4)
- He sold that weed you gave him, Dancy, to Kentman, the bookie, and these were the proceeds. (8)
- Mark her as she proceeds. (10)
- Sell stock in London, bank the proceeds there, and bring me six thousand pounds in notes. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for proceeds. Perhaps also see a sentence for politics and ways to use provision in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use proceeds in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.