Prodigiously sentence. Writers, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use prodigiously in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for prodigiously.
- He drank off a glassful of wine and sighed prodigiously. (10)
- I am prodigiously proud of him. (4)
- I find them prodigiously alike in their love of pleasure, differing mainly in their capacity to satisfy it. (10)
- She knew how prodigiously it waxed on crumbs; nay, on the imagination of small morsels. (10)
- So prodigiously did he love and hate, that he had no permanent sense except for her. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for prodigiously. Perhaps also see a sentence for parlours and ways to use precautions in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use prodigiously in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.