Sentences with produces. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use produces in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for produces.
- I fancy I know how my fine gentleman produces many of his effects and could perhaps give him a pointer on heightening them. (1)
- Indeed, a sincere conviction on this point was like the card one produces before one is admitted to certain functions. (8)
- It was the natural result of the conduct of each party, and such as a very imprudent marriage almost always produces. (4)
- Reason alone produces no good plots; they come by original sin, sure conception, and instinctive after-power of selecting what benefits the germ. (8)
- Vanity working on a weak head, produces every sort of mischief. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for produces. Perhaps also see a sentence for poised and ways to use praises in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use produces in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.