A sentence using the word producing. College students, professors, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use producing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for producing.
- A day or two passed without producing anything. (4)
- Lavender, producing a shilling. (8)
- No kiss-me-quick change had a chance of producing anything better. (8)
- Perhaps the very fact of his not producing a highly favourable impression, should be set to plead on his behalf. (10)
- Producing her card, she was passed from hand to hand till she rested in a small bleak apartment where a young woman was typing fast. (8)
- The blind fondness which was for ever producing evil around her she had never known. (4)
- The little model put another sweet into her mouth, and producing from her pocket an ancient leather purse, counted out her money. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for producing. Perhaps also see a sentence for prolong and ways to use protestants in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use producing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.