Use the word professions in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use professions in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for professions.
- But then, is not it the same with many other professions, perhaps most other? (4)
- But they are not, and this is one reason why literature is still the hungriest of the professions. (9)
- Her professions of attachment were now as disgusting as her excuses were empty, and her demands impudent. (4)
- His professions and his proposals did him no service. (4)
- It is a good rule to be on your guard wherever you hear great professions about a very little piece of virtue. (2)
- Mark his professions to my poor husband. (4)
- Milray had once before seemed very fond of her, and had afterwards forgotten the pretty promises and professions she had made her. (9)
- She saw the indelicacy of putting himself forward as he had done, and the inconsistency of his professions with his conduct. (4)
- She wrote even to Jane on the occasion, to express her delight, and repeat all her former professions of regard. (4)
- The sedentary professions corrupt men: bad for the blood. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for professions. Perhaps also see a sentence for products and ways to use pronounce in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use professions in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.