A sentence using the word programme. Students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use programme in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for programme.
- A delightful overture, masterfully executed; ended too soon; except that the programme forbids the ordinary interpretation of prolonged applause. (10)
- At the end of the programme the Queens rose and walked slowly out, while the orchestra played the other national air. (9)
- If they could only be got to feed themselves on this perfect programme, what a saving of the situation! (8)
- One paid a shilling for entrance, and another for the programme. (8)
- They had bought no programme, all music being the same to Winton, and Gyp not needing any. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for programme. Perhaps also see a sentence for pronunciation and ways to use preparation in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use programme in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.