Sentence with word pronounce. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use pronounce in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pronounce.
- Abram Posterley, enabled them to pronounce upon men and things; not without effect; their country owned it; the foreigner beheld it. (10)
- But, madam, if not, you may pronounce me incapable of conquering any woman, or of taking an absolute impression of facts. (10)
- He would pronounce no promise not to visit her, not to address her publicly. (10)
- How it may be for campaigning, you can pronounce; but for dancing, the pantalon collant is the perfect uniform. (10)
- You do not pronounce. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pronounce. Perhaps also see a sentence for prescience and ways to use priest in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pronounce in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.