A sentence for the word prophetic. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use prophetic in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for prophetic.
- Again and again his wife had to make him reflect that his depression was not prophetic. (9)
- But he went mechanically through the verification of his prophetic fear, which was also his sole hope, and then sat looking blankly at it. (9)
- He asked himself, with prophetic homesickness, if it were an omen of what was to be. (9)
- He had no prophetic intimations of the change this interview would bring upon him. (10)
- He was in the habit of uttering his calculations half aloud, wherein the prophetic doubts of experience, and the succulent insinuations of appetite, contended hotly. (10)
- I knew I was prophetic. (10)
- O my prophetic soul, my uncle! (9)
- Patriotic taxpayers doubtless exist: prophetic ones, provident ones, do not. (10)
- So Arabella, under a prophetic sense of evil, waited; and this came of it. (10)
- The country has gone the wrong road, but it may yet cross over to the right one, when it perceives that we were prophetic. (10)
- The melancholy severity of that song of death changed to a song of prophetic triumph. (10)
- Those blue eyes looked as if he were about to utter a prophetic statement. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for prophetic. Perhaps also see a sentence for prettiest and ways to use prospects in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use prophetic in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.