A sentence for the word propriety. University students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use propriety in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for propriety.
- A decent propriety bound him not to think of the matter at all. (10)
- Are you lost to every feeling of propriety and delicacy? (4)
- Darcy, of Pemberley, and Lady Anne, could not have appeared with propriety in a different manner. (4)
- Darcy, with grave propriety, requested to be allowed the honour of her hand, but in vain. (4)
- He is utterly devoid of a sense of propriety. (10)
- In fact, obeying the dictates of a soul steeped in generosity, she committed the indiscretion to strip herself, scandalizing propriety. (10)
- In public, the brass mask of the Idol they call Propriety commands or supplies their feelings and thoughts. (10)
- It was a struggle between propriety and vanity; but vanity got the better, and then Elizabeth was happy again. (4)
- It was short, but expressed good sense, warm attachment, liberality, propriety, even delicacy of feeling. (4)
- Propriety was observed strictly, even to severity. (10)
- The three young gentlemen-cricketers had hitherto behaved with a certain propriety. (10)
- They will delight infinitely in a simple country round of existence, in propriety and church-going, in the sensation of feeling innocent. (10)
- This is the end of all the privacy and propriety which was talked about at first. (4)
- To preserve propriety, as they call it. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for propriety. Perhaps also see a sentence for principal and ways to use prejudices in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use propriety in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.