Sentence with word prosecuting. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use prosecuting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for prosecuting.
- Both wished for the war to end, but were for prosecuting it to Victory, and neither knew what they meant by that word. (8)
- But beware of prosecuting it too excitedly! (10)
- I was therefore received in Lalugnan with hospitality and given every encouragement in prosecuting my researches into the history and intellectual life of the people. (7)
- That is, if you have no ideas about prosecuting a certain enterprise which I should not abandon. (10)
- Were we not losing precious time in not prosecuting his suit? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for prosecuting. Perhaps also see a sentence for pressingly and ways to use pretensions in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use prosecuting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.