Use the word prosecution in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use prosecution in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for prosecution.
- All I ask of you in return is, not to press the prosecution. (10)
- But if the calamity of a great oath was upon them, they had now in their faithful prosecution of it the support which it gives. (10)
- For three days or more they were, it would seem, to journey together, alone together: the prosecution of his duty imposed it on him. (10)
- He has been trespassing down on my grounds at Steignton, and I think of taking the prosecution of him into my own hands. (10)
- He spoke, though not with great seriousness, of the rumour of a possible prosecution. (10)
- The Counsel for the prosecution, a little, alert, grey, decided man, above military age, began detailing the circumstances of the crime. (8)
- This occupied the court and held public attention for many weeks, being bitterly contested by both prosecution and defense. (7)
- This was no mere genuflexion to a shrine of taste and immorality, but the prosecution of his own legitimate affairs. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for prosecution. Perhaps also see a sentence for products and ways to use pronounce in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use prosecution in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.