Protective example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use protective in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for protective.
- And the soft moist touch sent a queer feeling through him, protective, yet just a little brutal, having in it a shiver of sensuality. (8)
- He had always had a special protective feeling for Audrey Noel, a feeling which with but little encouragement might have become something warmer. (8)
- Scared, but with all protective instinct roused, she leaned out, straining to see. (8)
- These were at first purely protective. (7)
- Was she trying to change his protective weakness for her to another sort of weakness? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for protective. Perhaps also see a sentence for peacefully and ways to use professions in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use protective in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.