Protesting sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use protesting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for protesting.
- He is now for protesting indifference to the state. (10)
- His appetite revived, and, after protesting that he would not take anything but coffee, he went back and ate some of the earlier courses. (9)
- Priscilla had come to her and, protesting affection, had openly stated, that she required time and retirement to recover her proper feelings. (10)
- Skepsey was a figure of negation, gesticulating and protesting. (10)
- That flung-back head, moving restlessly from side to side in the heat of the soft pillow, had such a passion of protesting life in it! (8)
- The self-restraint which withheld him from protesting that he did, confirmed it. (10)
- Thus ten months of the year at least he lived protesting, and many with him, compulsorily. (10)
- With wide eyes and drawn lips he had died protesting. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for protesting. Perhaps also see a sentence for pardonable and ways to use programme in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use protesting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.