Use proudest in a sentence. Students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use proudest in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for proudest.
- During his proudest exaltations in success, when his eyes were sparkling, there was a wry twitch inward upon his heart of hearts. (10)
- He was the proudest, most disagreeable man in the world, and everybody hoped that he would never come there again. (4)
- It was the proudest moment of his life. (1)
- When my father stood free, I had the proudest heart alive; and as soon as we had parted, the most amazed. (10)
- Who could pretend to despise the honour of admission to the ranks of the proudest peerage the world has known! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for proudest. Perhaps also see a sentence for particularly and ways to use process in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use proudest in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.