Sentences for proudly. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use proudly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for proudly.
- Anything that went wrong on the first stages of the journey caused him to recapitulate her epithets and reply to them proudly. (10)
- As for De Craye, Willoughby recollected his own exploits too proudly to put his trust in a man. (10)
- Frederick too, who always wore his heart so proudly! (4)
- He is better shaped, and he bears himself more proudly. (9)
- She kept silent, proudly or regretfully. (10)
- She saw Renee sitting stonily, too proudly self-respecting to put on a mask of flippant ease. (10)
- Straightening herself proudly, she limped toward the kitchen. (5)
- The dear cameo lay on her bosom, but not heaving proudly as of old. (10)
- The greatest energy at that moment was being expended on the dome, which rose proudly over the crossing of the nave and transepts. (5)
- This they cheerfully admitted; indeed, they proudly affirmed it. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for proudly. Perhaps also see a sentence for paints and ways to use preaching in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use proudly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.