Sentence with word provokes. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use provokes in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for provokes.
- And now what provokes me more than anything else is that the Match is broke off, and all my Labour thrown away. (4)
- But an adversary at once offensive and helpless provokes brutality. (10)
- Man or maid sleeping in the open air provokes your tiptoe curiosity. (10)
- Our sharp Monmouth air provokes her to walk briskly when she is out, and the exercise has once or twice given colour to her cheeks. (10)
- The sight of poverty, however, provokes familiar feelings in poor men, if you have not had occasion to show them you possess particular qualities. (10)
- Tyrants are brutal; and really she provokes him enough. (10)
- Worship provokes the mortal goddess to a manifestation of her powers; and really the devotee is full half to blame. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for provokes. Perhaps also see a sentence for prescience and ways to use priest in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use provokes in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.