Sentences for publicity. Journalists, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use publicity in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for publicity.
- Above all, he shrank from the publicity of the assignment. (9)
- As to publicity, the fat was in the fire! (8)
- It seemed too precious an offering for any degree of publicity. (4)
- No troublesome publicity and tedious postponement for the purpose of appeal mar its efficiency. (8)
- To have a double dose of publicity in the family! (8)
- We want no audience, no publicity. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for publicity. Perhaps also see a sentence for paint and ways to use purify in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use publicity in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.