Sentence using the word notoriety. Those in an MBA program, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use notoriety in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for notoriety.
- But with his amiability and dread of notoriety he remained to all appearance a well-bred, docile creature, and he kept his judgments to himself. (8)
- Judging from what I hear and have seen, her thirst is for notoriety. (10)
- Lord Wroxeter was of evil report: Captain Rampan, a Turf captain, had the like notoriety. (10)
- Notoriety is the season for a pick and choice of the wealthiest and the loveliest. (10)
- One duel on behalf of a woman is a reputation to her for life; two are notoriety. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for notoriety. Perhaps also see a sentence for neptune and ways to use noise in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use notoriety in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.