Sentences with repute in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use repute in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for repute.
- And she, by repute, was as dangerous to slight as he to attract. (10)
- But no, he could reassure his repute for manliness. (10)
- His father, Sir William, was present at the table, and Lord Elling, with whom he was in repute as a talker and a wit. (10)
- His personal dealings with Barto were of recent date; but Luigi knew him by repute: he knew that the shoemaking business was a mask. (10)
- Of the people passing, many knew him not, but marked him; some knew him by repute, one or two his person. (10)
- The moral repute of the great Whig lord and the beauty of the lady composed inflammable material. (10)
- This town, we are glad to think, has a bright repute for glove-shops. (10)
- Undoubtedly Victor Radnor risked his repute of prophet. (10)
- Vernon spoke more of her father, a scholar of high repute; happily, a scholar of an independent fortune. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for repute. Perhaps also see a sentence for requirement and ways to use reduce in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use repute in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.