A sentence for the word publisher. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use publisher in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for publisher.
- He liked coming to Boston, especially for those luncheons and dinners in which the fertile hospitality of our publisher, Osgood, abounded. (9)
- In this inquiry it is always the author rather than the publisher, always the contributor rather than the editor, whom I am concerned for. (9)
- No such fear threatens the publisher, who displays his wares to one man at a time. (8)
- Nor is the Publisher to blame; for the Publisher will publish what is set before him. (8)
- She had regular work from a publisher, it seemed, which supplemented her income a little. (8)
- The publisher is undoubtedly honest, however, and the author had better put away the comforting question of his integrity. (9)
- The publisher, with a modesty very ungrateful to me, had abdicated his office of host, and I was the hapless president, fulfilling the abhorred. (9)
- With the best, or the worst, will in the world, no publisher can force a book into acceptance. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for publisher. Perhaps also see a sentence for prettiest and ways to use public in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use publisher in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.