Publishers sentence examples. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use publishers in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for publishers.
- As a two-number or three-number story it is the despair of editors and publishers. (9)
- But this is simply because the authors are so many, and the publishers are so few. (9)
- I could only allege the testimony of publishers and authors to the contrary, and this did not satisfy him. (9)
- Of all business men publishers are probably the most faithful and honorable, and are only surpassed in virtue when men of letters turn business men. (9)
- Some theories or superstitions publishers and authors share together. (9)
- The English writers seem largely to suspect their publishers; but I believe that American authors, when not flown with flattering reviews, as largely trust theirs. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for publishers. Perhaps also see a sentence for pry and ways to use purse in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use publishers in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.