Sentences with puckered in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use puckered in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for puckered.
- A long livid scar across the forehead marked the stroke of a sabre; one cheek was drawn and puckered by the work of a bullet. (1)
- After every dish was sent in, she would come and look on at the dinner for a while, with puckered, blinking eyes. (2)
- For one sharp instant her face was all edged and puckered, like the face of a fair witch. (10)
- Her forehead is puckered as if she were thinking hard. (8)
- She is pretty, her cheeks rosy, and her forehead puckered. (8)
- This was his heir: a little fellow of smiles, features, puckered brows of inquiry; seeming a thing made already, and active on his own account. (10)
- Thompson shook his head, and, with dolefully puckered visage and a pitiable contraction of his shoulders, rose slowly up from his chair. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for puckered. Perhaps also see a sentence for pooh and ways to use puffy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use puckered in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.