Sentences with wrinkled in them. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use wrinkled in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wrinkled.
- At one part of the document her forehead wrinkled slightly. (10)
- At slow march round by the wrinkled water, Madge saw the park gates flung wide. (10)
- From between the fingers of his veined and wrinkled hand the cigar, dropping on the empty hearth, burned itself out. (8)
- Her feeling was, that she forgave the wrinkled Malignity: pity and contrition dissolving in the effort to produce the placable forgiveness. (10)
- Her lips pouted contemptuously, a frown wrinkled her forehead. (8)
- His brow was wrinkled, and moisture stood at the comers of his eyes. (8)
- His face was almost comic, so wrinkled up with incredulity. (8)
- In the section of the Charles that the perspective of the street blocked out, the wrinkled current showed as if glazed with the hard color. (9)
- Pendyce wrinkled her forehead. (8)
- Pendyce wrinkled her nose. (8)
- Perplexity at the injustice of fate and persons universally, put a wrinkled mask on his features and the expression of his feelings. (10)
- She was a slender, short old woman, with an ivory-coloured face, a thin nose, and keen eyes half-veiled by delicate wrinkled lids. (8)
- Still more the way she narrowed her eyes and wrinkled her lips, as if rather malicious thoughts were rising in her soul! (8)
- Wrinkled with incongruous clothing from head to foot, and dazed by the light, he peered on them, like a mouse magnified and petrified. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wrinkled. Perhaps also see a sentence for wig and ways to use write in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wrinkled in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.