A sentence using the word pulses. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use pulses in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pulses.
- And Arthur Rhodes pronounced this work poetical beyond its predecessors, for the reason that the chief characters were alive and the reader felt their pulses. (10)
- His wet finger felt not the faintest stir of air, nor was there any movement in the pulses of their hands. (8)
- She conceived it slowly, with some flush of the brain like a remainder of fever, but no throbs of her pulses. (10)
- Since they went, the season faintly pulses and respires, so that one can just say that it is still alive. (9)
- The sisters that night slept together, feeling the very pulses of the hours; yet neither of them absolutely hopelessly, although in a great anguish. (10)
- There is little pleasure to be on the lecture-rostrum for a narrator sensible to the pulses of his audience. (10)
- Why, to be alive, to be quick in the soul, there should be diversity in the companion throbs of your pulses. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pulses. Perhaps also see a sentence for promise and ways to use pulpit in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pulses in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.