How do you use pupil in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use pupil in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pupil.
- I had no further intimations of his classical aptitudes; but he took me for a cleverer pupil than I was. (10)
- It remanded our whole association, which I had got to thinking so romantic, to the relation of teacher and pupil. (9)
- The pupil of Gower Woodseer asked himself to specify the poetry of woman. (10)
- The one defect she saw in the tutor did not concern his pupil. (10)
- The wise youth Adrian observed these further progressionary developments in his pupil, soberly cynical. (10)
- Then, making for the mantelpiece, he took therefrom a bunch of Parma violets, evidently brought by his last pupil, and thrust them under her nose. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pupil. Perhaps also see a sentence for pitched and ways to use pushes in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pupil in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.