How to use student in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use student in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for student.
- A student of statistics must have noticed that the birth rate had varied in accordance with the rate of interest for your money. (8)
- Albeit Brookfield knew itself a student at Richford, Adela was of too impatient a wit to refrain from little ventures toward independence, if not rivalry. (10)
- Both were very poor; he, a student, earning the means to complete his education in the university. (9)
- Edward Blancove was three-and-twenty years old, a student by fits, and a young man given to be moody. (10)
- For a second or so it was pleasing, as a glance out of his library across hill and dale will be to a strained student. (10)
- Gower noticed her easier English, that came home to the perpetual student he was. (10)
- He was great friends with the head-waiter, whom he respected as a college student, though for the time being he ranked the student socially. (9)
- I have often said of this life-long student and philosophical head that he had in him the making of a great military captain. (10)
- One had genius; the other pottered after him with the title of student. (10)
- The features were certainly those of a Forsyte, but the expression was more the introspective look of a student or philosopher. (8)
- Vostrand was taking him on the right ground, as a Harvard student, and nobody need take him on any other. (9)
- Where I sat the student had ranges of classical volumes in prospect and classic heads; no other decoration to the walls. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for student. Perhaps also see a sentence for smoothly and ways to use steer in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use student in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.