A sentence for the word pupils. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use pupils in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pupils.
- Bobby might possibly get an aged tutor, or find an English clergyman taking pupils, on the way. (10)
- He received his pupils in a large back room overlooking a little sooty garden. (8)
- He remembered her when George was born, like wax for whiteness and transparency, with eyes that were all pupils, and a hovering smile. (8)
- I got two pupils very quickly one, an old lady, and one, a young one. (10)
- I may by-and-by have to live in a town for pupils. (10)
- In the end he procured me pupils. (10)
- She was yellow-haired, almost purple-eyed, so rich was the blue of the pupils. (10)
- Take pupils, perhaps; open a class? (9)
- We had more pupils than ever. (8)
- Yesterday two of your pupils called here. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pupils. Perhaps also see a sentence for prints and ways to use publicly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pupils in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.