A sentence for the word quicker. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use quicker in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for quicker.
- As the door closed, quicker, more noiseless than a cat, she slipped behind the curtains. (8)
- But there were some hundreds more men on their feet than before; some thousands of hearts beating with a quicker pulse. (7)
- He would get to the top quicker than anyone ever had! (8)
- His blood was quicker than his brain in feeling it. (10)
- His name was Crum, and no one could get through money quicker. (8)
- So Richard was crossing the sea, and hearts at Raynham were beating quicker measures as the minutes progressed. (10)
- Under a new sun, where blood ran quicker than in this foggy land, and people took justice into their own hands. (8)
- When you prune and dock things, the sap flows quicker. (8)
- Winton lamed a horse trying an impossible jump that he might get home the quicker, and, once back, was like an unquiet spirit. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for quicker. Perhaps also see a sentence for quietness and ways to use quicken in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use quicker in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.