Sentence using the word rabbits. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use rabbits in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rabbits.
- As we advanced they became scarce; buffalo became scarce; bear, deer, rabbits, sage-hens, even prairie dogs gave out, and we were near starving. (7)
- But the rabbits scurried away. (8)
- I can manage rabbits and poultry. (10)
- Kill your rats and kill your rabbits, but leave foxes to your betters. (10)
- No gun was fired; rabbits, pigeons, even the few partridges enjoyed those first days of autumn unmolested. (8)
- To-day it was worse, for the farmer had no cartridges left, and the rabbits were dealt with by hullabaloo and sticks and chasing dogs. (8)
- Two or three dead rabbits hung against the wall. (8)
- With the white marguerites and the dew cobwebs, it was all moon-flowery and white; and the rabbits being there made it perfect. (8)
- Yes, there were several rabbits out. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rabbits. Perhaps also see a sentence for regrets and ways to use rainy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rabbits in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.