Use the word rained in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use rained in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rained.
- Her hopes were answered; Jane had not been gone long before it rained hard. (4)
- His gold rained into their hands with the directions. (10)
- It rained dreadfully hard for half an hour while we were at breakfast. (4)
- It had rained the night before, and the soaked tree-trunks, the soaked fallen leaves gave off a faint liquorice-like perfume. (8)
- Livia has no suspicion, though she thinks me wonderfully contented in so dull a place, where it has rained nine days in a fortnight. (10)
- No, of course; but, Mr Jacob, they might ask; they know it rained. (8)
- She now felt a great inclination to go to the outer door; she wanted to see if it rained. (4)
- She would see if it rained. (4)
- The clock struck twelve, and it still rained. (4)
- The morning was rather favourable, though it had rained all night, as the clouds were then dispersing across the sky, and the sun frequently appeared. (4)
- The seeds of mignonette rained on his neck, and as she let the blossoms fall, their perfume fanned his face. (8)
- They had not enjoyed Leipsic much; it had rained the whole day before, and they had not gone out. (9)
- Three-quarters of the hay at stake, if it rained soon! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rained. Perhaps also see a sentence for riotous and ways to use raptures in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rained in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.