How to use restrained in a sentence. College students, word game players, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use restrained in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for restrained.
- But a sense of the distinction between camps and courts restrained the soldier. (10)
- But he will always be pressing forward, and Thackeray restrained him as much as could be done, in the manner of a good-humoured constable. (10)
- George, and bolted off, no longer to be restrained. (10)
- Her eyes were red and swollen; and it seemed as if her tears were even then restrained with difficulty. (4)
- Jarette almost succeeded in making himself believe that considerations of this kind restrained him from risking the collision and fixed him to the chair. (1)
- Respect for the presence we were in, restrained any expression on either side, and a more ludicrous tableau than we presented can scarcely be conceived. (6)
- She would have fled from him, but a dread of the displeasure of the Chief restrained her, knowing Ruark a soul of wrath. (10)
- The long repulse, at first restrained and secret, at last open! (8)
- The policemen keeping the people, in line behind the ropes which restrained them trembled with eagerness; the faces of some of the troopers twitched. (9)
- Their instinct to make use of the downright in retort, restrained as it is by a buttoned coat of civilization, is amusing, inviting. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for restrained. Perhaps also see a sentence for renunciation and ways to use remembered in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use restrained in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.