Rains sentence. Students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use rains in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rains.
- And when it rains they take the liberty to step over my bank into my plantation. (10)
- As youth and glamour die in a face before the cold rains of life, so glory died on the moor. (8)
- Behind us, from the three mountains, came the frequent thud and scuffle of falling rocks, loosened by rains. (8)
- It was a day of intense heat coming after heavy rains. (10)
- Nor was I deceived, for I was now done with rains and winds and a bleak country. (2)
- The gray, stormy sky hung low, and broke in fitful rains; but perhaps for the inclement season of mid-summer it was not very cold. (9)
- The river was swollen with the long rains. (2)
- There will be very few people in the pump-room, if it rains all the morning. (4)
- We have had such incessant rains almost since October began, that we have been nearly confined to the house for days together. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rains. Perhaps also see a sentence for ranged and ways to use raining in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rains in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.