Rallied sentence. Students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use rallied in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rallied.
- At any rate, Dandy was her creature; and the great Mel himself rallied her about her squire. (10)
- Carlo kissed her loyally, and courteously inquired after her health and the health of friends in Milan, and then he rallied his mother. (10)
- He glanced at Diana, still with that calculating abstract air of his; and he was rallied. (10)
- I stood irresolute, till a glance from my charmer caught me; when I rallied at once, and followed them down stairs. (6)
- Long before they quitted Montreal they had rallied from this weakness, but they delighted still to honor her superb beauty. (9)
- Meeting General Pierson, the latter rallied him. (10)
- She could have rallied him; her laughing eyes showed the readiness, but she forbore, she drank the scene. (10)
- She was very much at home with my lord, whom she rallied for his addiction to his Club at a particular hour of the afternoon. (10)
- Sumfit was heartily laughed at and rallied both by Robert and the farmer. (10)
- The dear Colonel rallied his spirits tolerably till just at last; but Darcy seemed to feel it most acutely, more, I think, than last year. (4)
- The postillion rallied up sideways, with an assumption of genial respect. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rallied. Perhaps also see a sentence for ranged and ways to use raining in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rallied in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.