A sentence for the word rapped. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use rapped in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rapped.
- Lawrence Finchley rapped him smartly, and she admired his impassiveness under the stroke. (10)
- Quelling her first impulse to scream, she dropped him gently on the pillow, and rapped to rouse up her maid. (10)
- So he rapped the floor with his foot, and gave the lady no very welcome face when he said it was well with him. (10)
- The question is, Do you want your head rapped up against the side of this car? (9)
- The signification of them rapped on his consciousness of another heavy blow before he was perfectly intelligent. (10)
- Woodseer rapped the leather on his block. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rapped. Perhaps also see a sentence for richford and ways to use rails in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rapped in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.