A sentence using the word rebellion. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use rebellion in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rebellion.
- But evidently, whatever rebellion his daughters had carried through against him, he had kept his dominion over this gentle spirit unbroken. (9)
- But his conditions being dependent upon them, the ladies felt in their hearts a spring of absolute rebellion when the call for fresh sacrifices came. (10)
- For rebellion, she, with the pen in her hand, is avowedly not yet ripe, hypocrisy is abominable. (10)
- Irish rebellion against constituted authority was exhibited. (10)
- Richard fought against it, for the dignity of old rebellion. (10)
- She had still the great scene of positive rebellion to go through with her father. (10)
- She was not one of those who make disturbance with their brains and powers of criticism; rebellion leaped out from the heat in her heart. (8)
- She was not the less disposed to rebellion by a very present sense of the justice of what could be said to reprove her. (10)
- That rebellion goes on forever. (8)
- The effort of devising contradiction to the chief supporters of his own rebellion was for the moment too much for him. (8)
- The spirit of his pride, and old rebellion, whispered him to be hard, unbending, resolute. (10)
- The voice of Clementina made itself heard with a cheerfulness which had apparently suffered no chill, but was really a rising rebellion. (9)
- This flash of rebellion in her had quickened all his blood. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rebellion. Perhaps also see a sentence for robust and ways to use record in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rebellion in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.